| || |
Pikes Lane Learning Journey Passports!
As you can see, they are full of exciting skills and experiences which the children are going to try to complete both in and out of school.
Remember that we need to see some evidence that you have completed them so take photographs, videos, collect items and earn certificates to show me.
I look forward to seeing what you have been doing!
On Tuesday morning classes 3RB and 3Jk set off with great excitement on our trip to Clitheroe Castle.
Whilst at the castle we learnt and made many new things like:
- How to salute to dragons using swords
- How to make a motte and bailey out of sand
- We discovered more interesting facts about the history of castles
- We made armour for Sir Eggbert (can you guess what he was?)
- We Listened to a fantastic story about the myth of the Clitheroe Castle dragon
We thoroughly enjoyed our visit and can not wait to share our favorite parts tomorrow!
Check out the link below for more information on the castle