Whilst at the castle we learnt and made many new things like:
- How to salute to dragons using swords
- How to make a motte and bailey out of sand
- We discovered more interesting facts about the history of castles
- We made armour for Sir Eggbert (can you guess what he was?)
- We Listened to a fantastic story about the myth of the Clitheroe Castle dragon
We thoroughly enjoyed our visit and can not wait to share our favorite parts tomorrow!
Check out the link below for more information on the castle