Here are some quiz questions for you...
- In what year did the Great Fire of London take place?
- How long did the fire burn for?
- Why did the fire spread so quickly?
- What type of shop did the fire start in?
- On what lane was the shop?
- What was the name of the man who started the fire?
- Who kept a diary and buried it in his garden?
- What else did that man bury in his garden?
- When did the fire eventually stop?
- Why did the fire die down?
- What the the people do to the houses in order to stop the fire spreading?
- What was created because of the Great Fire of London?
15 house points for anyone that can answer ALL of these questions!
Challenge... Write some questions about the Great Fire of London to ask the class on Monday morning!