Thank you to all our parents who attended the Year 5 Family iPad programme Launch! We hope you and your children had an enjoyable evening.
Over the Summer holiday I would like you all to create your own Weebly website. Weebly allows you to register and create a site with approximately 5 pages.
The site will be all about you!
I would like:
- A Home page with your name, photo (or drawing of yourself) and the school you go to.
- A page with your achievements both in and out of school such as swimming certificates, awards for attendance or football tournaments (take photos or screen shots and upload on the site).
- A page showcasing all your wonderful work at Pikes Lane.
- A page with information about what you want to do in the future.
This website will be ongoing and you will continue to build it as you go through year 6.
Follow the links below to help you get started.
There are more help videos on YouTube.
All of you have a personal email account, these must be used to communicate with teachers or pupils about school work only. No personal conversations or comments please!
It is your responsibility to keep the iPad, case, charger, headphones and bag safe and in the condition you received it in. If damage occurs or anything gets lost inform your teacher immediately. School will not accept chargers/headphones replaced at home.
What not to do on your school iPad:
1) Do not add another account,
2) Do not install games or social network apps, only apps asked by school!
Make sure your iPad is fully charged ready for the next school day! iPads CANNOT be charged in school.
Please make sure you update your iPads as soon as a new iOS update is out.
3) SOFTWARE UPDATE
Are we enjoying the iPads at home?
Has everybody managed to make arrangements for drop off and pick ups?